Harvest Road, Trumpington

£126,000 Sold STC

A two double-bedroom house with light, stylish accommodation, parking and a south-east facing rear garden in a sought-after south city location.

Harvest Road is part of Novo, a development centred around three individual parks that lend it an open, established feel often missing from modern developments.

The house has two double bedrooms, both with tall windows providing lots of light and a large first floor bathroom. Downstairs is a hall, cloakroom and sitting room at the front and a kitchen / dining room at the rear opening on to a lawned, south-east facing rear garden.

There is a parking space immediately in front of the house.

It is very energy efficient, scoring a B / 91 on its EPC.

The price of £126,000 is for a 30% share, there is a rent, currently £530.12 per month, due for the remaining 70% which is owned by Flagship Housing. To be eligible to buy, buyers must not own another property and their earnings must be sufficient to cover the mortgage for the 30% and the rent. The first step is to apply through www.helptobuyese.org.uk.

The house can also be bought outright for the full price of £420,000.

Trumpington is a thriving, fast growing part of the city that still manages to retain its village identity and sense of community. It is exceptionally well located for access into the Addenbrooke’s campus, out to the M11 and into the city by car, bus, guided bus, one of a few purpose built cycle routes, or even an enthusiastic walk. The city’s mainline station can be easily reached along the guided busway cycleway without having to mix with car traffic at all.

The area has three primary schools and a brand new state-of-the-art secondary school built in 2016 with excellent sporting facilities. Many of the city’s finest private schools are within easy cycling distance. There are also various restaurants, pubs, shops, a post office, barber, GP surgery, pharmacy, library and community centre. There is a major Waitrose supermarket and a Sainsbury’s local.

Trumpington Meadows nature reserve links Trumpington through to Byron’s Pool and Grantchester and there is a second country park between Trumpington and the Addenbrooke’s campus. Various bridleways and footpaths lead immediately out into the countryside towards Harston, Haslingfield, Barton and Grantchester.

  • 78 sqm / 849 sqft
  • 120 sqm / 0.03 acre
  • Terraced house
  • 2 bed, 1 recep, 1.5 bath
  • Parking space
  • 2014
  • EPC - B / 91
  • Council tax band - C

Your request for a booking has been submitted, we will be in touch with further details!

Your request for a booking has failed, please try again.

Book a valuation

Your request for a viewing has been submitted, we will be in touch with further details!

Your request for a viewing has failed, please try again.

Request a viewing

Your details have been submitted to our team and you'll be added to the list shortly.

Your request to join the mailing list has failed, please try again.

Join our mailing list