AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY
Located just off Water Lane, close to the River Cam are three exceptional, high specification detached houses. Beautifully finished and imaginatively designed with interesting architectural features including exposed steel beams, brick walls, a striking spiral staircase, wonderfully light galleried sitting rooms and a natural zinc roof.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE:
Using Help to Buy you will need a 5% deposit. Subject to approval the government will loan 20% which means your mortgage will equate to 75% of the full price.
Please look at www.helptobuyese.org.uk for further details.
One of three exceptional, high specification detached houses. Beautifully finished and imaginatively designed with interesting architectural features including exposed steel beams, brick walls, a striking spiral staircase, wonderfully light galleried sitting rooms and a natural zinc roof.
Jane Brown Court is a new exclusive development of just three stunningly designed detached houses set just a few moments away from the river Cam. Just 3 minutes more on a bike and you are at Cambridge North train station.
The houses have been designed and built by the highly regarded development team, Dean & Dean. This prime city development has been finished to the highest of and exacting standards.
The entrance hall leads on to the guest double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes and an adjacent shower room.
Central to the property is the impressive open plan kitchen/dining area with a galleried sitting room over, wonderfully light with large sliding patio doors and high level window.
The kitchen is bespoke designed from Woolards with Bosch fitted and integrated appliances including an induction hob and a retractable downdraft extractor.
The black metal spiral staircase leads to the first floor vaulted sitting room with a feature exposed steel ridge beam and a skylight allowing lots of natural light.
The master bedroom also features a vaulted ceiling, exposed steel ridge beam and sliding wardrobes with a stylish en-suite bathroom.
Kitchen by Woolards of Mildenhall
– Fully fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances
– Induction hob
Bathrooms by ByDesign
– Heated towel rails
– Hansgrohe taps
– V&B pans, basins, vanity units & bath
– Merlyn shower tray, shower screen & bath screen
– Full height tiling throughout – tiles by Porcelanosa
– Underfloor heating to first floor bathroom
– Fixed shaver sockets in each bathroom
– Combination of LED downlights, wall lights and pendants
– Exposed feature brickwork walls to kitchen and first floor living room
– Oak flooring to kitchen/dining room and living room
– Fitted sliding wardrobes in each bedroom
– High quality carpet in each bedroom
– Exposed painted joists over the kitchen
– Exposed steel ridge beam to first floor
– Metal spiral staircase and first floor balustrade
– Velfac windows and doors
– Large Velfac sliding patio doors to rear
– Natural zinc roof and cladding
– Planted and turfed
– External covered bike shed with galv hoops
– Block paved parking area with 1 space
– Blue/black granite paving and patio area
– External lighting
– Wet underfloor heating system to ground floor
– Radiator system to first floor with electric underfloor heating to the bathroom
– Heating through gas fired boiler and separate hot water cylinder
– All properties wired for BT
– Ducting in place for future virgin installation
– Intruder alarm system
– Digital TV aerial