Nine Wells Road

Shared Ownership £135,000

A generous townhouse with south-facing garden and roof terrace set in an excellent position off Long Road. Available to buy outright or as shared-ownership.

Cooke Curtis & Co are currently open for business, but working from home on reduced staff. Website enquiries, office phone numbers and emails should be answered as normal. If your call goes unanswered we’re probably on the other line.

We live nearby so with some notice we can open the office if something physical is required, for example to collect keys for essential repairs. We have processes in place to ensure any visits are handled safely. Whilst government advice permits we will also visit the office regularly to collect post.

We are unable to carry out physical viewings at properties but are working to provide video tours where we can.

We can provide remote valuations by video using WhatsApp, Facetime or similar.

We continue to work with solicitors, mortgage advisors and lenders to progress sales that are already agreed. Current government advice is that sales can complete and you can move house, with appropriate precautions, if necessary.

We are here for our buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants as much as we can safely be.

———————————-

Nine Wells Road is brilliantly located off Lime Road seconds from the local secondary school, walking distance from the Addenbrooke’s Campus, 1.5 miles from the central railway station and 2 miles from the historic city centre.

The ground floor provides a well-equipped kitchen / dining room at the front of the house that opens into a sitting room at the rear. The hallway has excellent storage and a large cloakroom. The first floor landing opens to a south-facing roof terrace, double bedroom and bathroom. The second floor has two further bedrooms. Both generous landings run front-to-rear and provide further storage.

There is a private rear garden and a paved frontage giving parking for one car and bike and bin storage space.

The house is for sale as 25% shared ownership for £137,500. The remaining 75% is retained by the housing association BPHA. A monthly rental of £1044 is payable to BPHA. It is possible to purchase further shares immediately or in the future, right up to the full 100%. As you buy a greater proportion the monthly rental drops proportionately. 9/7 – DH says £1044 inc service charge.

To check if you qualify for shared ownership either contact Cooke Curtis & Co or visit http://www.helptobuyese.org.uk/

Trumpington is a thriving, fast growing part of the city that still manages to retain its village identity and sense of community. It is exceptionally well located for access into the Addenbrooke’s campus, out to the M11 and into the city by car, bus, guided bus, one of a few purpose built cycle routes, or even an enthusiastic walk. The city’s mainline station can be easily reached along the guided busway cycleway without having to mix with car traffic at all.

The area has three primary schools and a brand new state-of-the-art secondary school built in 2016 with excellent sporting facilities. Many of the city’s finest private schools are within easy cycling distance. There are also various restaurants, pubs, shops, a post office, barber, GP surgery, pharmacy, library and community centre. There is a major Waitrose supermarket and a Sainsbury’s local.

Trumpington Meadows nature reserve links Trumpington through to Byron’s Pool and Grantchester and there is a second country park between Trumpington and the Addenbrooke’s campus. Various bridleways and footpaths lead immediately out into the countryside towards Harston, Haslingfield, Barton and Grantchester.

  • 112 sqm / 1205 sqft
  • Shared ownership
  • Townhouse
  • 3 bed, 1 recep, 1.5 bath
  • Driveway parking
  • 2016
  • EPC - B / 87
  • Council tax band - E

Your request for a booking has been submitted, we will be in touch with further details!

Your request for a booking has failed, please try again.

Book a valuation

Your request for a viewing has been submitted, we will be in touch with further details!

Your request for a viewing has failed, please try again.

Request a viewing

Your details have been submitted to our team and you'll be added to the list shortly.

Your request to join the mailing list has failed, please try again.

Join our mailing list