LAST SEMI DETACHED HOME AVAILABLE. Old Boundary Close is a select development of 18 homes forming a cul-de-sac ideal for family life with a small orchard as you drive into the scheme providing an excellent open space.
Plot 12, The Harewood, a semi-detached home with a modern and spacious layout flooded with natural light with a good sized plot and off street parking for two cars. Completed to a high specification with superb kitchen and bathrooms. 10 year Premier Guarantee Warranty.
Plot 12; The Harewood, a semi-detached home located at the head of the cul-de-sac with a block paved driveway to the side providing parking for two vehicles.
The entrance hall has stairs rising to the first floor and a cloakroom with modern two-piece suite. The kitchen/breakfast room is situated to the front of the home with a bay window and is comprehensively fitted with a high specification range of wall and base level units with ample worksurfaces and integrated appliances. The sitting/dining room has bi-fold doors to the rear garden and the Indian sandstone patio area. Deep under-stair storage cupboard can be found off the sitting room.
The first floor landing with airing cupboard leads to the master bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe and en-suite shower with modern white three-piece suite, bedroom two, which is a good size double bedroom and the study/bedroom three, which is a generous single. The family bathroom is fitted again with a modern white three-piece suite.
Outside, the garden is open plan with a block paved driveway to the side, with gated access to the rear garden. This has been turfed and has an Indian sand stone patio and path, shed, fully enclosed by timber fencing offering a large degree of privacy.
White Horse Gardens is a new collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes by Cambridge and County Developments created in partnership with Dernford. Each of the seven house styles has been designed to offer a high specification of finish throughout, with all the extra touches required for stylish, contemporary living.
The development has been meticulously planned inside and out. Internally the floor layouts maximise the living and storage areas, whilst outside, front and rear gardens combine with the communal areas to give a real sense of space.
Whether you’re looking for a new home in a great location,
or need somewhere with plenty of room for a growing family, we’ve got just the home for you.
Notable features include:
– Traditional exteriors with PVCU framed double glazed windows, feature cladding and front doors with etched glass windows.
– Two individual parking spaces.
– Front gardens with planting and private turfed rear gardens.
– Garages to plots 13-18, with sheds to other properties.
– Contemporary style Howden kitchens with Cashmere gloss cabinets/drawers and solid oak block worktops.
– Range of quality integrated Bosch appliances.
– Underfloor heating to ground floors.
– Bi-fold doors leading to garden patio areas.
– Quality fixtures and fittings to all bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms.
– Luxury flooring throughout including porcelain tiles and carpets.
– Built-in storage space including understairs cupboard, airing cupboards and integrated wardrobes to selected bedrooms.
– Utility rooms to plots 13-18.
– Plot 14 benefits from roof integrated Solar PV panels.
– Howden Glendevon Cashmere (gloss) units with 40mm solid oak block worktops.
– Chrome effect square bar cabinet and drawer handles.
– Utility room Howden Glendevon Cashmere (gloss) units with 40mm solid oak block worktops.
– High quality appliances and fixtures include:
– Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer
– Stainless steel splashback
– Chrome finish swan neck monobloc tap
– Bosch stainless steel double electric fan oven and gas hob
– Bosch stainless steel cooker hood
– integrated Bosch washer/dryer
– integrated Bosch dishwasher
– Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
– Integrated Bosch microwave.
– Porcelain floor tiles with Gemini Timeless Gris porcelain tiles to wc floor and Gemini York Fossil Matt to bathroom floor.
– Abbey Collection Carpets 80% wool 20% polypropylene in Cool Grey.
– Howdens Burford 4 Panel internal doors with stylish door furniture
– Internal glazed double doors finished in white to plots 13 – 18.
– Built in Magnet wardrobes with shelves and hanging rail.
– All internal woodwork including staircases finished in white satinwood.
Bathrooms, cloakrooms and ensuites
– Bristan Nero Monobloc Basin Mixer taps.
– Bristan Nero Bath Filler bath taps.
– Stylish white Ideal Standard Tempo bathroom basins and WCs.
– Tempo Arc white bath with matching front panel.
– Aqualisa showers to bathroom and ensuites.
– Nabis sliding shower doors to shower enclosures in ensuites.
– Coram glazed screens to bath.
– White shower trays.
– Gemini York Marble Matt wall tiles to bathroom and ensuite bath and shower areas and to half height boxing.
– Victoria Plum Orchard snow white shelving above boxing.
– Vaillant Eco Fit gas boiler with programmer.
– Underfloor heating to ground floor.
– Stelrad Compact radiators to first floor with individual room thermostats.
– Hot water tanks fitted with immersion heaters.
– Pisa chrome heated towel rail to bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
Electrical and technology
– Downlighters in kitchen/dining areas, hallways, utility rooms, bathrooms, ensuites and WCs.
– Pendant lights to living room and bedrooms.
– Mains powered smoke alarms.
– All houses fitted with TV point & adjacent Freeview aerial point in living room and in bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 (where applicable).
– Brushed steel doorbell to front.
– Extractor fans to bathrooms, cloakrooms, utility rooms and en-suites.
– White shaver point to bathrooms.
– Endon Kline external light to front, and Orbital round external wall light to side/rear.
– Plot 14 is fitted with Solar PV panels.
– Truedoor Cezanne traditional composite front door featuring traditional etch glazing and satin chrome handle and letterbox.
– Marshall Indian Sandstone Buff Multi paving to paths and patios.
– Priora Brindle block paved drives.
– Double glazed windows constructed in white UPVC.
– White Bi-fold doors to rear.
– Plots without garages have lockable sheds.
– 2 Individual allocated parking spaces.
– Turfed gardens to front and rear.
– 1.8m close board timber fence. Plot 18 has garden wall with piers and close board fence to one boundary, 1.8m close board timber fence to other boundary.
– Outside tap.
– Outside power socket.
Whittlesford is an enormously popular historic village. It is far enough away from Cambridge to be peaceful but close enough to offer an easy commute and has a good range of local facilities. Junction 9 of the M11 is only about a mile away and on the outskirts of the village is its mainline railway station, Whittlesford Parkway, which gets to Cambridge in 15 minutes or less and London Liverpool Street in about 63 minutes.
Within the village there is a post office and shop, The Tickell Arms pub and restaurant and The Bees in the Wall pub. There is also The Red Lion Inn and a hotel by the railway station. The village has various societies, clubs and sports teams and an OFSTED ‘Good’ primary school that feeds to the OFSTED ‘Good’ Sawston Village College.