A superb first floor apartment forming part of this modern development with two double bedrooms, open plan living space and large balcony with South/Westerly aspect completed to a high specification throughout and with allocated parking for one car. 30% share available at the guide price.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a first floor apartment with two double bedrooms within close proximity to Addenbrookes Hospital.
The well presented spacious accommodation briefly comprises; Secure communal entrance hall with stairs and lift serving each floor. An external reception landing leads to the front door, spacious entrance hall with window to the rear aspect flooding the area with natural light, entry intercom, three fitted cupboards, open plan kitchen/living/dining area, the kitchen is well fitted with a range of wall and base level units with ample worksurfaces, integrated and spaces for freestanding appliances, glazed frontage with door leading to the balcony, the balcony is large and decked with space for seating and bbq for entertaining with a view of the recreational area within the centre of the development.
Two good sized double bedrooms bedroom one enjoying a view to the front and bedroom two to the rear. The bathroom is modern and well fitted with a three piece suite, shower over the bath.
Outside, there is allocated parking for one car, cycle and bins stores.
The Full Market Value has been assessed by Westley & Huff RICS @ £340,000, the 30% Share Available @ £102,000 with a Monthly Rent: £608.20 covering the remaining 70% Share. Monthly Service Charge: £77.14
Trumpington is a thriving, fast growing part of the city that still manages to retain its village identity and sense of community. It is exceptionally well located for access into the Addenbrooke’s campus, out to the M11 and into the city by car, bus, guided bus, one of a few purpose built cycle routes, or even an enthusiastic walk. The city’s mainline station can be easily reached along the guided busway cycleway without having to mix with car traffic at all.
The area has three primary schools and a brand new state-of-the-art secondary school built in 2016 with excellent sporting facilities. Many of the city’s finest private schools are within easy cycling distance. There are also various restaurants, pubs, shops, a post office, barber, GP surgery, pharmacy, library and community centre. There is a major Waitrose supermarket and a Sainsbury’s local.
Trumpington Meadows nature reserve links Trumpington through to Byron’s Pool and Grantchester and there is a second country park between Trumpington and the Addenbrooke’s campus. Various bridleways and footpaths lead immediately out into the countryside towards Harston, Haslingfield, Barton and Grantchester.